Monday, August 29, 2011

Orange Pork Chops

Orange Pork chops, out of the freezer and into the pan. The oranges were frozen with the chops. These took a little bit of work on cooking day, but not too bad.
 We also had green beans that I had frozen earlier. I decided to oven "fry" them instead of in a pan with butter. I just added some olive oil and the good old Garlic Pepper to a bag and tossed to coat. Then cook them on the bottom rack at about 400*.  Turn the beans every so often. And just cook until crisp.
 YUM. These smelled heavenly. They tasted good too.
 And here is the Orange Pork out of the oven. It smelled de-LISH.
The verdict? I liked it. It had a strong orange flavor and wasn't dry at all. Tim liked it OK, wasn't his favorite though. B wouldn't even try it. D loved it. She loves pork.

I'll be back later with a recipe. I am a sleepy lady tonight! Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment