Monday, August 22, 2011

And now, The Rest of the Story...

{yes I am old enough to remember Paul Harvey. Are you?}

After I wrote my post last night and went to bed, I realize that I didn't even give my "verdict" on the Cheesy Chicken bundles. Sorry 'bout that. Like I said, I have had my head else where with B's surgery and all. So with out further ado-

The Verdict-
Yummy. The chicken was crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. The coating had a nice flavor. Sometimes, I think chicken can dry out in the oven, but this one didn't. I give it a 9 for taste and a 4 for ease of making, LOL. I'll make this again though. If B could have eaten it, he would have enjoyed it. The twice baked potatoes- I'd give them an 8. They were a tad bit drier then when eaten on the day prepared. I think next time I'll simply add more butter. Who doesn't love butter? I'll definitely be making these again, we love twice baked taters!

So there you have it! Sorry I forgot to do that last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment