Friday, November 11, 2011

Chicken Parisienne

This dish was pretty good. I was a little worried about it actually. When I assembled it on cooking day, it didn't smell super good. All it is, is chicken breast, cream of Mushroom soup, mushrooms and sour cream. This was so easy to cook. Out of the freezer, thaw and into the crock pot. Shred the chicken and serve over mashed potatoes. There you have it. This smelled delish in the pot and tasted surprisingly good. And thanks to Pinterest, I learned a sweet trick. To easily shred chicken- just put cooked breasts into a bowl and with a kitchen aid {or I use a Bosche} and the paddle attachment, shred. Worked like a charm! SO EASY!
 The verdict- I loved, Tim like pretty well, Brock was a little weary of it and Delilah-
Well she like it. A lot. Will definitely be making this again! Let me know if you want the recipe. I'll be happy to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment