Friday, September 23, 2011

Cooking Day...again

I'm beginning to not like cooking day. Ha. It's a big mess. Lots of work. This time there were 3 loads of dishes done. And I was in a hurry today because I had people coming over at 5 for dinner {on cooking day?!? What was I thinking?} and I sliced my finger open pretty nicely. Blood got...everywhere... But not in the food. I just got blood all over the drawer while fumbling for a band aid. I was slicing raw chicken at the time, so I hope I don't get some strange sickness...Anyway. I thought I'd share what was on the menu this month. I didn't do as great of job as tracking my money this month because I bought the meat at a different time when it was on killer sale. But I'd say it's about $200. So a little more. But not bad, especially if it stretches over 2 months like the spoils from the last baking day did. In fact I still have 3 meals left! Anyway- here is the line up. I had to make soups! It's Fall, Ya'll!

White Chili x2
Wild Rice Soup x2
Tomato and Leek Bisque x2 {I'm excited about this one, we'll see what Tim thinks}
Chicken A La King x2
Chicken Lalani
Chicken Paris x2 {Not to sure about this one..}
Navajo Tacos x2
Cottage Pie
Sloppy Joes x2
Hamburgers
BlueBerry French Toast bake- which actually didn't fit into my freezer, so we'll be eating it soon.

So 18 meals. Lets begin again, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment